The immune system, as well as the psyche, nervous system and subtle body operate concurrently to preserve health.
We can correctly call essential oils “biospiritual agents,” as they are capable of traveling throughout the whole body, and healing everywhere.*
Essential oils work on the body in four ways:
Matter, energy and information, known as the “Aromatic Triad,” is understood as an integral part of oils, according to Daniel Penoel, MD in Natural Home Health Care Using Essential Oils.
Oils assist in healing at different steps of the body’s healing system, and act as adaptogens by working on the body with surprising results. The potential of essential oils is expansive.
The Eight Realms
According to Dr. Penoel, eight realms are considered to be positively affected by essential oils, and can provide the following physical benefits:
- Congenital Realm: correct heredity through DNA repair
- Organic Realm: promote improved organ functions
- Bioelectric Realm: balance pH, resist electricity reduce oxidation
- Microbial Realm: eliminate unwanted bacteria
- Immunity Realm: improve immune system
- Structural Realm: correct bone, joint, muscle systems—notably, the spine
- Glandular Realm: improve glandular activity
- Neuro-Psychic Realm: improve brain functions—pain response, endorphins, subconscious, memory, libido
Tapping, or EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) with Essential Oils
EFT is the process of using the power of energy and words to imbue energy at specific points of the body. Combined with essential oils, this makes for a powerful measure of healing.* Read some of our EFT Tapping Scripts and see all potential scripts for healing.
Essential oils help the mind, body and spirit.* If you want to improve the quality of your own realms, we have some blends that can help.
Read more about how essential oils can heal specific points of the body here.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.